RV Lifestyle Blog
It may be cold in many parts of the country, but the Ohio RV SuperShow this week in Cleveland, OH is INDOORS! It's billed as the largest indoor RV show in the U.S.
- Maximize Wall Space- Use tacks or putty on the inside of cabinet doors to create space for papers, maps and magazines to hang. These items will be kept out of sight keeping your RV looking clean.
- Under the Bed- Create storage under your bed. This is a great place to store extra linens, books or other items.
- Add Shelves- Rubber-covered metal shelves can help you maximize your storage space. Most RV cabinets are tall on the inside and leave wasted space above. By securing the legs of shelves to the cabinets, additional storage space is added.
- Nest your Kitchen Ware- Nesting your kitchen items inside each other is a great way to save space. Stack your pots and pans inside each other and stack all the lids on top. Fitting your kitchen supplies together gives your more cabinet storage for other items.
- Rectangular Storage and Boxes- It’s important to group like items together so you stay organized on the road. Rectangular baskets and storage items help save space by fitting next to each other nicely.
- Roll your Clothing- Instead of folding or hanging your clothing which takes up space, roll up your T-shirts and pants into tight bundles to help stretch your wardrobe room!
- Driver Side Storage- Adding a small rack that fits on the wall of the RV under the driver side window is a great way to house items the driver commonly needs.
- Adding Rear Storage - Platforms off the rear of your RV are another handy space to store any necessary items that don’t have a home inside your RV.
You shouldn’t spend your time and money finding the RV of your dreams without getting the proper RV insurance package to protect it! Your “home away from home” should have the best protection available.
Tags: Medium Duty Truck Insurance, RV Insurance, Horse Trailer Insurance, Fifth Wheel Trailers, Different Types of RV, Full-Time RVing, Stationary Travel Trailer, Other Insurance: Auto, Boat, Home and More
The 2012 New England Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association's Boston RV & Camping Expo is this week - February 2 - February 5, 2012.
A fifth wheel trailer can be an excellent way to travel with the family. Fifth wheel trailers offer a great deal of interior space, so much room that some even use the trailers as a primary residence for much of the year. In fact, special insurance policies are available just for full time RVers that cover contingencies usually covered by one's home owner policy.